Sunday, September 20, 2009
DI Chapter 12
I really enjoyed reading this chapter, because I like the further clarification of what differentiation means. I like that the examples are precise and to the point and demonstrate what should be going on in a differentiated classroom. My classroom in placement is not very differentiated during whole group time, and I think that there are several probable implementations that could make the classroom a more challenging place for some of my students. The way that Mrs. Miller had her students work at their own pace allows for the students to work at a pace to where they are not bored and frustrated because they are finished early nor are they stressed and rushing as they struggle to finish the assignment. I have a wide range of students in my classroom, and when some of the students finish an assignment and stand up to turn it in, the other students start panicking because they feel as if they need to turn it in as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment