Differentiate Instruction Chapter 8-10
Chapters 8-10 really focused on different ways to improve differentiate instruction in your classroom. I learned a lot of helpful tips that I plan on using in my own classroom. One of the things that really stood out to me while reading this chapter was really getting to know your students interest and their learning styles. After starting my placement I have observed my host teacher and the way she interacts with the students. As an outsider looking in I have seen so many opportunities for my host teacher to really find out the student’s likes and dislikes. I understand that it is easy to get caught up in the daily routine, but I also think it is important to make an effort to take the time and get to know your students. After reading these chapters, I plan to really try to talk with my students and find out what their interests. I believe that by doing this, my unit and my time full time teaching will be more successful.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Girls! I still can't create an account on here...so I am just using Carrie's. This is my post for the week :)
ReplyDeleteKayleigh L.