Curriculum with Dr. D.
A tool to facilitate discussion within EDEC 3214 at GCSU
Dr. D.'s Curriculum Class
A blog to help facilitate discussion/reflection in EDEC 3214 during Fall 2009.
Websites that are useful for class
Georgia Standards
Differentiating Instruction
My Blog List
Search This Blog
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(111)
►
September
(86)
▼
August
(25)
I always thought that Dr. D coined the “So what?” ...
“Planning” has taken on a completely new meaning f...
Ch. 3-5
Reading Response to Chapters 3-5
Multidisciplinary Integration
Integrated Curriculum Chpt. 3 - 5
While I was reading these three chapters I was try...
Ch. 3-5
Reading Response Chapters 3-5
Reading Response
Reading Response Chapter 3-5
reading response
Reading Responce
Reading Response Chapters 3-5
Ch. 3-5 Reading Response
In reading chapters three through five I believe t...
Ch.3-5 Reading Response
"Reading Response"
Reading Response to Chapters 3-5 in Integrated Cur...
History of Integrated Curriculum
Importance and Alignment with Accountability Envir...
Interdisciplinary Integration
Transdisciplinary Approach
Definition of Integrated Curriculum
Greetings!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Greetings!
Hi all - we will be utilizing this blog for reflections and/or classroom discussion this semester. Consider this an experiment. I've sent you all an invitation to be an author on the blog. More details about what we will do with this tool later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment